Running a workplace can create a whole host of problems.
But Business Move Solutions Inc. (BMSi) is here to provide you with the Workplace Solutions that’ll solve them.
Whether your business is making a major move to a new location, has an office in dire need of renovations at end of the lease, workstation cleaning (or installation or reconfiguration of upgraded furniture), have items that need to be warehoused, records that need to be archived safely while still being accessible, or is decommissioning a space as part of a reorganization—BMSi can help you manage essential tasks that are not part of your core business.
We can provide solutions for just about any kind of business in the greater Philadelphia metro region with our savvy consultants or our on-the-ground team that can do work that needs doing directly. This includes Pennsylvania (Bucks and Montgomery counties), southern New Jersey (Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Atlantic, and Cape May counties), and Delaware (New Castle County).
When your business moving to another location, it’s clear that there’s a great deal to do, including carefully planning how your new space will need to be setup. But even if your staying in your current location, taking an analytical look at how your space is organized might still be in order.
The fact is that architectural realities and interior design—often driven by technological change—shapes every workplace, which in turn shapes the people working within. This actuality will come together whether there is forethought or not (i.e., a managerial strategy of just hoping for the best). In contrast, it can be shaped and created through a professional process that has the big picture in focus at all times.
Creating a functional, ergonomic, and productive workplace demands an eye for design, an understanding of current tech, and a team that can make the well-thought-out blueprint an actual reality. Then there’s the (hopefully) once-in-a-lifetime lesson that we’ve experienced for the last year: there is an ongoing need to mitigate the spread of communicable diseases in the places where people come together. All of this creates a challenging suite of issues to balance—the kind that BMSi can help any client manage better.
Whether it’s installing the latest modular workstations, moveable partitions, unsnarling a tangle of wiring with a proper cable management system, glass walls, office painting, carpeting or safely storing assets that are just getting in the way, we can provide services that will make managing your business easier.
We can come into your workplace, study how it’s set up and how it’s working, and then develop ideas and plans that will make it better. Whether what needs to happen is some tweaking or a full-on renovation, we can bring to your attention industry best practices and design concepts that may make a huge difference over the long run.
And if your business is on the move or near the end of the lease, we can handle the planning, prep, move, and cleanup for you:
- At your old space, doing everything to meet all the end-of-lease requirements like repairs (walls, doors, windows, blinds, ceiling tiles, carpets, concrete floors, and all plumbing and electrical work that is needed) and cleaning (warehouses, restrooms, kitchens, appliances, cabinets, removing signage).
- Handling the move itself with a crew of experienced and fully insured professionals who will box up and transport everything you’re taking with you to your new space.
- Prepping your new business’s home, including fully installing your computer system and taking care of any specialized electrical or plumbing needs ahead of the move.
- Warehousing any items that you don’t want to dispose of but don’t have an immediate need for.
- Archiving valuable records at our facility that provides 24/7 security and a climate-controlled atmosphere that will protect your property going forward.
Business Move Solutions Inc. (BMSi) provides a wide range of Workplace Solutions that can save your enterprise time, money, and headaches. Let us share our knowledge and experience and help build the foundation on which your business can grow.